Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Plan

New year.
New plan.

I'm going to expand on the Contessa Party concept and market a few products individually.

For instance ...

Real Estate agents can thank their clients by gifting them with placemats, napkins or table runners for their new home. The usual bottle of wine will be gone in a few days, so why not give something that people will use often? When their friends ask where they got the beautiful pieces, they can say they got it from their real estate agent. Which, in turn, will garner more business.

Dentists can hand out Tooth Fairy Pillows to their little patients.

I'm planning on sending out letters in the new year to a few local real estate agents and dentists specializing in children to drum up some business.

I also have plans to market rosary bracelets to Funeral Homes. As soon as I make a few more, I'll post them on our website.

Cross your fingers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment