Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Clippy the Tooth Fairy



My blogger friend, Clippy Mat, is blessed with four grandchildren. If you read her blog, or are friends with her on Facebook, you'll know she is the proudest Granny ever.

She contacted me and asked if I could send her some Tooth Fairy Pillows for the wee ones. Three boys and a girl, she said. Make the boys the same, cuz they'll only fight over them. Clippy is one smart Granny.

She decided on a soccer print for the boys and pink flowers for the wee lass.

You'll notice that the boys' pillows all have goofy toothy grins, but their eyes are all different...each pair crosses in different directions. I'm sure Clippy has a lecture prepared about sticking eyes if she catches them doing this.



As for the girl, well, even with a missing tooth, little girls are still princesses and should be batting their eyelashes and blowing kisses to their loyal followers.

And the backs say it all.



I hope the kids (and Clippy) like them.



1 comment:

  1. Mo: they are ADORABLE. I can't wait to get them and then I can link back here to you. Thanks again. The kids will love them, tho' they're not quite ready for losing teeth just yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete