Monday, April 11, 2011

Craft Show ~ April 9, 2011



The craft show at the Hungarian Culture Club was a lot of fun. It always is.

Anna, the show coordinator, always puts Shandell and I together. This may or may not be a good thing, depending on your point of view. There's a lot of laughter in our area and it's more than a little noisy. It's not just us...our customers have a great time, too. And why shouldn't they? Craft shows are fun and crafters are friendly people.

My table started out quite full.



I managed to deplete a lot of my supply, which will prompt me to get sewing again in preparation for the November craft show.

I met two new crafters:

Saskia, of Baited Hook, makes sock monkeys. They come in different sizes, depending on the type of sock.



Michelle, of Kempton Jones, sews owls. She calls them Owlies of Ontario and names each one after a town in Ontario.



My apologies to Saskia and Michelle for the blurry pictures. Even though I had the anti-shake feature on my camera, I still took fuzzy pictures. I know it's because you were making me laugh!

I'm pretty sure that Shandell and I have convinced them to participate in the DRCC craft show on November 12, 2011.

What's that all about, you ask? Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment