Sunday, May 1, 2011

Totes Awesome!



As I mentioned in my last post, I don't have much inventory for the craft show on Saturday. I do have some placemats and table runners, but that's about it. I sold out of tote bags and bookmarks. Of course, these are my best sellers. Especially at a craft show just before Mother's Day.

So, what does this mean? Road trip!

It wasn't far. About five kilometres. But it's a road trip, nonetheless. To where? Where else?! Fabricland. How sweet is it that I live that close to a Fabricland?

I spent the day cutting fabric. They now await assembly:



My favourite, of course, is the martini print. Sadly, it didn't come in a scratch-and-sniff pattern.

Over the course of the week, I'll sew them together and post pictures of the final product.

The remnants will be used for bookmarks.



No comments:

Post a Comment