Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Almost Ready for August 27


I'm almost ready for the Celebrate Ajax by the Lake - Artisan's Market Place. I know...quite a title, isn't it?

If nothing else, you know exactly what you're getting. A celebration. By a lake. An opportunity to buy stuff. What more could you want for a Saturday afternoon?

The weather is expected to be nice and sunny on Saturday. Take a stroll along the beautiful Ajax waterfront, wander through the Market Place and get a jump start on your Christmas shopping. Be sure to stop by our booth and say hello.

I've been busy making tote bags.



And tooth fairy pillows.

Pinned and waiting for stuffing, these ones are looking a little flat.



But now that they're stuffed, they just need to have their bottoms sewn shut.



In anticipation of more sewing tonight, I filled a few bobbins.



And I'm ready to go.





No comments:

Post a Comment